Thursday, May 19, 2011

Toddlers Ramadan Lapbook!

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warhamatullahi wabarakatuh ,

Alhamdulillah , we have made a Ramadan lap book ,got the resources from umm Abdul Basir blog. Jazkaallah khair to the sister. We really enjoyed in making this lapbook. Full of colors , ideas and new concepts for Subhana.

It comprises of the following :

Moon phases from Ramadan till Eid


Moon sizes


Ramadan counting


ABC's of Ramadan matching ( dot to to letters writing in both lower case and upper case letters)


Masjid puzzle


I tried my best to laminate so that can be used by my generations too inshAllah . Yes , my generations , dont be surprised , am not kidding . If Allah wills! Smile.


Here are the pictures:

the front cover

ramadan lapbook looks like this when opened

Booklet : Under the Ramadan Moon front cover

moon phase 1

moon phase 2

moon phase 3

moon phase 4

moon phase 5

moon phase 6

moon phase 7

Eid Day


Masjid Puzzle

pieces placed on a masjid puzzle

moon sizes pocket
a close up towards right hand lapbook
counting 1 2 3
a close up towards left
back cover of lapbook , lapbook  colored by subhana and i love it , no matter what ! :) n sorry forgot to put the 2 on 1432
ABC s of ramadan , laminated it and can be used for matching upper case and lower case letters


subhana sorting the moons







6 comments:

  1. MashAllah!!! Great job!!!.. She will definitely have better understanding of Ramadan !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha Allaah! You are readdy for Ramadhaan now it self Barakallaah Feekum!

    Lap Book looks so neat and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bismillaah

    As Salaamu Alaikum

    where did you find the time!!! lol it's so organized Mashaa'Allaah. I don't know where I would find the time to do something like a lapbook- I would love to do it but with these girls....I gotta pull late nighters with my friend coffee and creamer *smiles* Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam u alaikum all ,

    @ aysha : yes indeed , m preserving all this work for kids now inshAllah! :p

    @ umm maimoonah : yes ,we are getting ready , many things more to cone inshAllah , I couldnt wait to start it. I tried to make it neat with subhana specially , between her coloring is getting neat if she is coloring on something she is understanding. And have I told u are my inspiration , u keep going with maimoonah , m following u !smile.

    @ umm suhailah : lol ! Well ukhti , I get the time , all the time :) , I mean doing cutting pasting n etc when I feel I m free. During listening a lecture , on weekends or when subhana is taking a nap .u can also do it . Planning is everything . Between I love ur blog too. Waiiting for ur posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Masha Allah, beautiful lap book! I would love to do one too, but Im not that artistic- how do you make the flaps sister? Barak Allahu fiky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walaikum Salam

    U can visit www.homeschoolshare.com
    For lap booking

    :) jazakAllah khair for appreciating ! U can do it ! InshAllah

    ReplyDelete